Mini-sapatinhos / Mini-shoes

by - setembro 20, 2013

Lembram-se do post em que vos mostrei o que estava a fazer nas férias? Os sapatinhos de bebé, sim. Pois, acabei agora um conjunto deles.

Do you remember that post were I have showed you waht I was working on my vacancies? Yes, the baby shoes. That's right I have just finished a few of them.

Tamanho 0-3 meses.
Size 0-3 months.














Tamanho 3-6 meses.
Size 3-6 months.










Os vermelhinhos fazem-me lembrar a Dorothy do Feiticeiro de Oz. "There's no place like home."

The red ones remind me of Wizard's of Oz Dorothy. "There´s no place like home."




Os sapatinhos são 100% feitos à mão em feltro. Ideais para os dias mais frios que se aproximam pois são quentinhos. Ao mesmo tempo são macios e maleáveis para o maior conforto do bebé. Em breve estarão Já estão disponíveis na loja online.

The shoes are 100% handmade in felt. There are ideal for the colder days that are coming, as they are warm. At the same time they are soft and malleable to assure the baby's comfort. Soon they will be They are now available on my online store.

You May Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário. Obrigada!